• IT Services
• Application Maintenance
• BI & Data Warehousing
• QA & Testing Services
• Consulting Services
DenseIT provides a unique portfolio of Innovative capabilities that seamlessly combines customer insights, strategy, design, software engineering, and systems integration. This allows clients to develop highly differentiated user experiences while at the same time accelerating time-to-market, optimizing service operations, and reducing their overall project development lifecycle expenses.
Dense IT offers a range of flexible technical and business consulting services. These bring decades of successful Web Application Services, Enterprise Solutions, Business Intelligence, QA Assurance Integration Services, ensuring maximum business benefits.
About our consulting services
Typically Dense IT consulting engagements are Long-term in nature to provide you expert assistance at various stages of the application lifecycle. All engagements are delivered by knowledgeable consultants that have an in-depth understanding of deploying successful Solution initiatives; the technical capabilities of the DenseIT Application Platform, and how they are best used and applied in the real world.
Because of the customized nature of each individual engagement and to ensure project success and adequate follow-up, a statement of work must be agreed to in advance.
Our Key Driving Factors for Business Success are
• When the client is trying to expedite the development and deployment processes of important applications and / or optimize the alignment of these applications with business objectives.
• DenseIT's Rapid Application Design (RAD) services ensure your application is designed to target business needs and objectives head-on.
• Initial orientation sessions are held with business users in the functional area or department you're targeting for a particular project phase These can also involve senior executives in your company if your project is company-wide. The goal of these sessions is to educate and inspire your users with what is possible - transforming their thinking from "what reports they need" to "what business processes they want to optimize".
• As with all DenseIT services, RAD can be customized to your specific desires and preferences, however there are typically 2 or 3 of these sessions per phase of deployment. The first of these sessions can be held by web conference, with the final session being an all-out brainstorming session using a proven technique to gather and prioritize requirements.
• The next step is to rapidly prototype the solution. You can engage DenseIT for as little or as much time as you like - having us do all of the works or working closely with you to accomplish skill transfer. Further meetings with the business users are conducted to get feedback and evolve the design further before readying it for production use.
• DenseIT's Technical Consulting Services can be called upon to help with any aspect of deployment or solution development.